Fixed belt conveyor is transmission equipment with large transportation capacity. It is a durable and reliable component used in automated distribution and warehousing. It is low cost and widely used in industries of chemical, coal, construction, hydropower, light, metallurgy, mining, port, petroleum and etc. Besides, those in general material handling such as moving boxes along inside a factory and bulk material handling such as those used to transport large volume of resources and agricultural materials such as grain, salt, coal, ore, sand, overburden and more.
Large conveying capacity
Long conveying distance
Low horsepower compared with other types of conveyor
Low cost of operating and maintenance
Stable performance and reliable operation
High universality and easy maintenance
No product degradation during conveying process
Conveyor can have changes in elevation (horizontal, inclined or combination)
Weight belt section can be added for continuous product weighing
Belt conveyors can pivot at one end allowing the discharge to be moved over an arc (radial stacking).
Hot sell mobile belt conveyor manufacture
Belt conveyor is composed by two endpoint pulleys and a closed conveyor belt. The pulley that drives conveyor belt rotating is called drive pulley or transmission drum; the other one-only used to change conveyor belt movement direction-is called bend pulley. Drive pulley is driven by the motor through reducer, and conveyor belt dragging relies on the friction drag between the drive pulley and the conveyor belt. The drive pulleys are generally installed at the discharge end in order to increase traction and be easy to drag. Material is fed on the feed-side and landed on the rotating conveyor belt, then rely on the conveyor belt friction to be delivered to discharge end.
Performance and Features
1. A wider range of material can be handled which pause problems in other transportation means. Belt conveyor can be used for abrasive, wet, dry, sticky or dirty material. The lump size of the transported material is limited by the width of the belt. Belts up to 1400 mm wide are used in mining industry.
2. Higher capacity can be handled than any other form of conveyor at a considerably lower cost, ton/km. Conveyor belts with capacity of 11000t/h and even higher can be deployed to match with higher capacity mining machinery.
3. Longer distances can be covered more economically than any other transportation system. A single belt conveyor or a series of belt conveyors can do this. Belt conveyors can be adopted for cross-country laying.
4. By the use of many forms of ancillary equipment such as mobile trippers or spreaders bulk material can be distributed and deposited whenever required.
5. Many other functions can be performed with the basic conveying like weighing, sorting, picking, sampling, blending, spraying, cooling, drying etc.
6. Structurally it is one of the lightest forms of conveying machine. It is comparatively cheaper and supporting structures can be used for many otherwise impossible structures such as crossing rivers, streets and valleys.
7. The belt conveyor can be adopted for special purposes (fire resistant, wear resistant, corrosion resistant, high angle negotiation etc.) and can be integrated with other equipment.
8. It can be horizontal, incline or decline or combination of all.
9. Minimum labour is required for the operation and maintenance of belt conveyor system.
10.In underground mine transport, belt conveyor can be used in thin seams as it eliminates the rock works that might otherwise be required to gain haulage height. Moreover, belt conveyor can provide continuous haulage service from pit bottom to the surface.
Components of Belt Conveyor
Belt is used for moving and supporting surface on which the conveyed material rides. It is the tractive element. The type of belt used need to depend on the nature of materials to be transported.
Idlers are the supports for the carrying and return stands of the belt.
Drive that imparts power to one or more pulleys to move the belt and its loads.
Structure is the support and maintains the alignments of the idlers and pulleys. Besides, it also supports the driving machinery.
A conveyor belt system uses different types of pulleys like end pulley, snub pulley, bend pulley etc. The end pulleys are used for driving and sometimes for making tensioning arrangements. Snub pulleys increase the angle of wrap thereby increasing the effective tension in the belt. The pulley diameter depends on the belt width and belt speed. Pulleys are used for providing the drive to the belt as well as for maintaining the proper tension to the belt.
We can choose the most suitable the machine according to customer requirements.
1. What is the conveying material and its physical characteristics? such as bulk density, feeding size, temperature, mositure content etc. 2. What is the processing capacity of the elevator? 3. What is the lifting height of the elevator (distance between inlet and outlet)?
Packaging & Transporting & onsite pictures
Certification---ISO9001:2008, BV, SGS, CE certification