2.nude pack or bulk pack
3.standard packing for vertical bucket conveyor
Qingdao port or other
15-35 working days
Efficient Bucket Elevator
THG/TDG High Efficient Bucket Elevator is the upgraded from TH/TD bucket elevator. Bucket elevator consists of sprocket/drum, chain/belt, driven device, head section, middle casing and tail section etc. High Efficient Bucket Elevator can be widely used in several industries such as mining, mineral, chemical, agriculture, power, food and other industries etc.
TDG Belt Bucket Elevator(with Sh bucket)Technical Parameters Table
Main Technical Parameters
Bucket Volume /L
Pitch of Buckets /mm
Weight of traction belt&bucket per meter(kg/m)
Running Speed v/(m/s)
Lifting height max/m
Note:the capacity in the table is calculated according to 75% of the fill factor.
1. Efficient bucket elevator machine with large capacity, high lifting height.
2. With kinds of buckets, to meet the requirement of different types of material.
3. THG bucket elevator adopts alloy steel ring chain, after surface treating and heat treating, moderate hardness, high strength, better abrasive resistance.
4. TDG bucket elevator adopts steel cord rubber belt, good toughness, high strength.
5. Head, tail parts and middle housing cases with good sealing, no material and dust leaked, with no pollution.
6. With holdback to prevent material backflow when shut down in an emergency.
7. Bottom adopts counter weight take-up device, make itself automatic take-up, to avoid belt track slip or chain take off.
8. Increase speed control sensor and mechanical level detector, it is matched by customized.
9. Motor brand can be domestic or imported: Yutong, Shuangyu, ABB, Siemens, WEG etc;
10.Bearing brand can be domestic or imported: C&U, LYC, HRB , WZS, FAG, NSK, SKF etc.
♦Material to be processed: _____
♦Max. granule size of the feeding material: _____mm
♦Handling capacity (Ps. It means the total material capacity feeding from the inlet): _____t/h
♦Layer number: ______
♦Bulk Density: _____t/m3
♦Mesh size of each layer: _____mm
♦Material temperature: _____℃;
♦Particle distribution percentage:______
We want to confirm the following information:
♦Material is corrosive or not: ____ (Ps. Yes or No)
1)The percentage of X in the whole material:_____%;
♦Material is sticky or not: ____ (Ps. Yes or No)
2)The percentage of Y in the whole material:_____%;
♦Working environment is indoor or outdoor: _____
3)The percentage of Z in the whole material:_____%;)
♦Working environment temperature: ______ ℃
♦Working power supply: _____V ______HZ
♦Upstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of equipment is used to feed the material): _____
♦Downstream equipment (Ps. It means what kind of equipment is used to discharge the material): _____